I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Past



"Showing others who suffer how we were given help is the very thing which makes life seem so worthwhile to us now. Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them."

Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 124

Thought to Consider . . .

Get it - Give it - Grow in

it!


AACRONYMS

P A C E
Positive Attitudes Change Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment