I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, July 5, 2020


Observe always that everything is the result of a change, and get use to thinking that there is nothing Nature loves so well as to change existing forms and to make new ones like them.  -Marcus Aurelius-


With all our hearts we want to live healthier, more inspired lives. We want ot embrace new ways of living. Yet something inside us resists change.

 Whats keeping us from taking the actions that will improve our well-being? Why aren't we pursing  the goals we've longed for?  What's preventing us from turning our will and life over to the care of a loving God?

  For most of us,the answer, in a word, is fear. We're fearful of the transition between the familiar an the unknown. We're afraid of the learning process as well as the discipline and the effort that will be required. One of greatest concerns is that we we'll fail.

  As we all know, there is no easy way around such deep-rooted and multilayered feelings. Yet just as we may have fear within us, we also have innate courage to do what it takes to fulfill our dreams.

  Even the most monumental changes can be accomplished a day a t a time. We can move forward at our own pace. Most important, we can replace fear with faith by replying on God and by accepting the guidance and support of those who have gone before us.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY; Life is change.


From the Book "At My Best"

No comments:

Post a Comment