I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

With God's help

Many days we wake up filled with confidence, enthusiasm, and gratitude for the blessings that have come to us through our recovery. We are even able to see that some of our earlier troubling moments were really blessings in disguise.

Our more positive attitude today changes our understanding of earlier experiences. And that’s the key to how the future will look. If we rely on God’s help, we’ll come to understand all our experiences as opportunities for growth and fulfillment.
 

We can trust them, live through them, and be grateful for their contribution to our spiritual development.

The attitude we harbor is powerful. We can develop a peaceful attitude and keep it for all time if we so desire. God is always available to help us accept the circumstances of our life.

With God’s help I will believe my circumstances are as they should be today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment