I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Action

When man has brought his higher self into action he will see clearly the relation of spirit, soul, and body, in all phases of their action.
- CHARLES FILLMORE

Is Spiritual "order of operations" important?

Charles Fillmore, in the quote above, promises "clear relation of spirit, soul and body in all phases" of action. To some level or varying degree that is what we all want. That is what we were "designed" for. However, there is a contingency to this promise! It requires bringing "his higher self into action" first. Without that vital first step in the process the chosen ideal cannot be met. The way in which we "bring out" our higher self is entirely personal but the way it is utilized is not. Action!

No comments:

Post a Comment