I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hope


He had lain awake all night. Down in the pit of his depression, new hope had suddenly been born. The thought flashed through his mind, "If they can do it, I can do it!" Over and over he said this to himself. Finally, out of his hope, there burst conviction. Now he was sure. Then came a great joy. At length peace stole over him, and he slept.
c. 2001 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 189


Thought to Consider . . .Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

AACRONYMS
H O P E
Heart Open; Please Enter

No comments:

Post a Comment