I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Honesty



"I know the biggest word for me in A.A. is 'honesty.' I don't believe this program would work for me if I didn't get honest with myself about everything. Honesty is the easiest word for me to understand because it is the exact opposite of what I've been doing all my life. Therefore, it would be the hardest to work on. But I will never be totally honest - that would make me perfect, and none of us can claim to be perfect. Only God is."
1976 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 482
Thought to Consider . . .

Honesty is the absence of the intent to deceive.


AACRONYMS
WHO ME?
Willingness, Honesty,
Open-mindedness, Must E
xist

No comments:

Post a Comment