I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Friday, November 23, 2018

Faith



"We had seen spiritual release, but liked to tell ourselves it wasn't true. Actually we were fooling ourselves, for deep down in every man, woman, and child, is the fundamental idea of God. It may be obscured by calamity, by pomp, by worship of other things, but in some form or other it is there. For faith in a Power greater than ourselves, and miraculous demonstrations of that power in human lives, are facts as old as man himself."
c. 1976 AAWS Alcoholics Anonymous, pp. 55
Thought to Consider . . .


Faith is putting all your eggs in God's basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch.
AACRONYMS

F E A R
Failure Expected And Received

No comments:

Post a Comment