I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

A Spiritual Awakening



When a man or a woman has a spiritual awakening, the most important
meaning of it is that he has now become able to do, feel, and believe that  which he could not do before on his unaided strength and resources alone.
He has been granted a gift which amounts to a new state of consciousness and being.
He has been set on a path which tells him he is really going somewhere that life is not a dead end, not something to be endured or mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment