I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Nurturing new growth

Spring is a time of new and beautiful growth. There can be growth for us, too. We have spent too long in the fall and winter of our lives, the mind-altering substances filtering the sunshine and fading the flowers. Finally, our lives appeared empty and dead.
But like earth at the end of winter, there is still life within us. And when we make the conditions suitable, using abstinence, patience, and love, our lives will again bring forth new growth.
Am I returning or preparing for new growth?
Higher Power, may I feel your love shine down on me to help me grow.
I will prepare for new growth today by…

No comments:

Post a Comment