I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Action

 


"A New Year: 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes - a time to consider directions, goals, and actions. I must make some plans to live a normal life, but also I must live emotionally within a twenty-four-hour frame, for if I do, I don't have to make New Year's resolutions!

I can make every day a New Year's Day! I can decide, 'Today I will do this . . . Today I will do that.' Each day I can measure my life by trying to do a little better, by deciding to follow God's will and by making an effort to put the principles of our A.A. program into action."

c. 1990, Daily Reflections, page 374

No comments:

Post a Comment