I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Faith


When I was driven to my knees by alcohol, I was made ready to ask for the gift of faith. And all was changed. Never again, my pains and problems notwithstanding, would I experience my former desolation. I saw the universe to be lighted by God's love; I was alone no more.

Bill W., Letter, 1966
c. 1967 AAWS, As Bill Sees It, p. 51


Thought to Consider . . . 

Sorrow looks back, worry looks around and faith looks within.

AACRONYMS

F A I T H
Finding Answers In The Heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment