I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Change



From "A New Man":
"But the real miracle was what happened to him in the next ten years. He began helping people. I mean helping! No call has been too hard, too inconvenient, too 'hopeless.' He founded the A.A. group in his town, and he is embarrassed if you mention this to others or comment on the amount of A.A. work he is doing. He is not the same man I was trying to twelfth-step. I failed in all my efforts to help the man I knew. And then someone else provided a new man."

Bernardsville, New Jersey, USA


1973 AAWS, Inc.
Came to Believe, 30th printing 2004, pg. 15

No comments:

Post a Comment