I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Monday, August 13, 2018

Our faith


A.A. Thought for the Day
Our faith is apt to be weak, and so we have to strengthen and build up this faith. We do this by going to meetings and listening to others tell how they have found all the strength they need to overcome drinking. Is my faith being strengthened by this personal witness of other alcoholics?
Meditation for the Day
It is the quality of my life that determines its value. The most valuable life is one of honesty, purity, unselfishness, and love.
Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may be honest, pure, unselfish, and loving.


No comments:

Post a Comment