I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Step Chat Meetings





We welcome everyone whose life has been affected by alcoholism and addiction.



Recovery Chat Room
You will need to have a Java-enabled browser to use the chat room. Instructions are available.
Chat Schedule
Check the schedule for regularly scheduled meetings that may be of special interest to you.



A.A. Meetings
Al-Anon Meetings
★ACOA Meetings

★Combined Meetings
★NA / CA Meetings

★Other 12 Step Groups -  Sellf Harm Meetings & GA
Computer Gaming Addicts Anonymous Meetings



No comments:

Post a Comment