I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A New World


 

^*^*^
"W
e have entered the world of the Spirit. 
Our next function is to grow in understanding
and effectiveness. 
This is not an overnight matter. 
It should continue for our lifetime. 
Continue to watch for selfishness, dishonesty,
resentment, and fear. 
When these crop up, we ask God at once to remove them. 
We discuss them with someone immediately
and make amends quickly if we have harmed anyone. 
Then we resolutely turn our thoughts
to someone we can help."
1976AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 84

^*^*^*^*^*

Thought to C
onsider . . .

W
ithin our wonderful new world,
we have found freedom from our fatal obsession.

*~*~*AACRONYMS*~*~*

F I T  =  Faith, Intuition, and Trust



No comments:

Post a Comment