I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Growth




^*^*^*^*^
(\    ~~  /)
(   \ (
AA)/   )
(_   /AA
\ _)
  /AA\

^*^*^*^*^
Growth ^*^*^ "Regardless of worldly success or failure,
regardless of pain or joy,
regardless of sickness or health or even of death itself,
a new life of endless possibilities can be lived
if we are willing to continue our awakening,
through the practice of AA's Twelve Steps."
Bill W., AAGrapevine, December 1957
1967AAWS, As Bill Sees It, p. 8













Thought to C
onsider
 

. . . AA is not something you join, it's a way of life.



*~*~*AACRONYMS*~*~*

 
G I F T S  =  Getting It From The Steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment