I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Monday, February 5, 2018

Just for today


 

Pocket Sponsor Book
There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Whatever you were thinking of doing, you can not rationalize it into ‘right’ action by saying, ‘yes but this’ or ‘no but that.’ You know what’s right and you know what’s wrong-that gut feeling guides you.
When things go wrong, I don’t go with them.

“Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book” Book
Just because you’re having a bad day doesn’t mean you’re having a bad life.

Time for Joy Book
I am listening to the voice of truth and love today.

Alkiespeak Book
An attitude of gratitude cuts through analysis paralysis. – James A.

No comments:

Post a Comment