I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, February 4, 2018

WISE MOMENT



(author unknown)

I must use the moment wisely for it soon will pass away,
And be lost to me forever as part of yesterday.
I must exercise compassion,  help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend to the friendless, make an empty life complete
The unkind things I do today may never be undone,
And friendships that I fail to win  may nevermore be won.
 I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray,
And thank God with humble heart  for giving me this day
God bless all

No comments:

Post a Comment