I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Fear


"This short word somehow touches about every as
pect of our lives. It was an evil and corroding thread; the fabric of our existence was shot through with it. It set in motion trains of circumstances which brought us misfortune we felt we didn't deserve. But did not we, ourselves, set the ball rolling? Sometimes we think fear ought to be classed with stealing. It seems to cause more trouble."Alcoholics Anonymous, pp. 67-68

Thought to Consider . . . 

Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.

AACRONYMS


F E A R
F
orever Escaping And Retreating

No comments:

Post a Comment