I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

No Boundaries



"Meditation is something which can always be further developed. It has no boundaries, of width or height or depth. Aided by such instruction and example as we can find, it is essentially an individual adventure, something which each one of us works out in his own way.


But its object is always the same: to improve our conscious contact with God, with His grace, wisdom, and love. And let's always remember that meditation is in reality intensely practical.
 

 One of its first fruits is emotional balance. With it we can broaden and deepen the channel between ourselves and God as we understand Him."

As Bill Sees It
TWELVE AND TWELVE, PP. 101-102

No comments:

Post a Comment