I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Change



How many of us would presume to declare, "Well, I'm sober, and I'm happy. What more can I want, or do? I'm fine the way I am."
 
  We know that the price of such self-satisfaction is an inevitable backslide, punctuated at some point by a very rude awakening. We have to grow or else deteriorate.
 
For us, the status quo can only be for today, never for tomorrow. Change we must; we cannot stand still.

 
Bill W., April 1961c. 1967 AAWS, As Bill Sees It, p. 25


Thought to Consider

Backsliding begins when knee-bending stops



C H A N G E

Can Helping Attract New Gifts and Energy
?

No comments:

Post a Comment