I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Leave it in Gods hands


A.A. Thought for the Day

Just try to remember what troubled us most a week ago. We probably will find it difficult to remember. Why then should we unduly worry or fret over the problems that arise today? Our attitudes toward them can be changed by putting ourselves and our problems in God's hands and trusting that everything will turn out all right, provided we are trying to do the right thing. Has my mental attitude changed?

Meditation for the Day


I cannot see the future. It's a blessing that I cannot. I could not bear to know all the future. That is why God only reveals it to me day by day. God is powerful enough to do anything God wills, and no miracle in human lives is impossible with God.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may gladly leave my future in God's hands.

You are reading from the book:Twenty-four Hours a Day for Teens by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment