I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Trouble




"There was a time when we ignored trouble, hoping it would go away. Or, in fear and depression, we ran from it, but found it was still with us. Often, full of unreason, bitterness, and blame, we fought back. These mistaken attitudes, powered by alcohol, guaranteed our destruction, unless they were altered . . . Then came A.A. Surprisingly, we found that our troubles could, under God's grace, be converted into unimaginable blessings." Bill W., Letter, 1966 1967 AAWS, As Bill Sees It, p. 110

Thought to Consider . . .
The peaks and valleys of my life have become gentle rolling hills.
                                               AACRONYMS 

                                      W I L L I N G
                             When I Live Life, I Need God

No comments:

Post a Comment