I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Sunday, June 10, 2012

When the 12 Steps are applied – and practiced,



They will:

Remove the mental obsession with alcohol.

Eliminate the emotional compulsion to drink

Produce a personality change – necessary for recovery

Produce a new attitude and outlook on life



Assist me to maintain emotional balance

Assist me to achieve emotional security – a life without fear
Help me to gain and grow in emotional maturity

Assist me to lead a useful life with purpose

Help me clean up the wreckage of the past

Assist me to have and maintain healthy positive relationships in my life

Produce peace and serenity in my life

Provide a way for me to be happy and sober

Be a Daily Design For Living, so that I can stay happy and sober

And, much, much more

No comments:

Post a Comment