I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Solution



"There is a solution.
Almost none of us liked the self-searching,
the leveling of our pride,
the confession of shortcomings,
which the process requires for its
successful consummation.
But we saw that it really worked in others,
and we had come to believe
in the hopelessness and futility of life
as we had been living it. . .
We have found much of heaven
and we have been rocketed into a fourth dimension
of existence of which we had not even dreamed."
c. 2001AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous (Fourth Edition),  p. 25

Thought to Consider . . .

The solution is simple. The solution is spiritual.


AACRONYMS

H O P E =  Happy Our Program Exists

No comments:

Post a Comment