I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Help




 We were in a position where life was becoming impossible, and if we had passed into the region from which there is no return through human aid, we had but two alternatives: One was to go on to the bitter end, blotting out the consciousness of our intolerable situation as best we could; and the other, to accept spiritual help. This we did because we honestly wanted to, and were willing to make the effort."

c. 1976 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, pp. 25-6


Thought to Consider . . .


The spiritual life is not a theory. We have to live it.

AACRONYMS

S P O N S O R
Sober Person Offering Newcomers Suggestions On Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment