I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Special Friends



Thank you For Listening to me, When I needed Someone to hear. 
I could always Count on You To lend A sympathetic ear. 
Thank you For Standing by me, When I needed Support. 
I could always Count on You For a clear And Honest rapport.
Thank you For Being 'square' with me, When I lied to myself. 
My friend You Opened my eyes To the truth,
When I felt There was nothing left 
Thank you For Believing in me, When I did not.. Believe in myself. 
I could always Count on You, My friend 
Do you know How much I appreciate All Your gracious help. 
Thank you For Your warmth, When I was cold And Afraid. 
My friend You were Always, By my side And There you stayed.
Thank you For keeping The door open, 
When I thought There was nowhere To go... 
Thank you For Your understanding When I lost Control. 
I could always Count on You To stay A little bit longer,
Even When you had Other things to do. 
Thank you For All the little things,
Which Meant nothing To you, But Meant The world To me. 
Thank you, for being Such a great friend! 
I could always Count on You! 
Thank you For Creating Wonderful memories, 
Of The good times We have shared. 
And My friend I want You to know
I, Also will Be there. For YOU!


{ ߥ †éðð¥ & Méåðøw }



DS 99' 11/29/99
this page is for my 2 special angels...... :)
LT25 aka AL38 for all the times he has been there for me
and for listening to me in those early days
when i was not sure of me,,thank you for sharing
and for showing me LOVE and friendship....
Also special thanks to your lovely wife Sandy who has
helped me in more ways then she realizes
 with all the letters and shares.. God Bless you 2
Here it is 13 years later and We have reconnected and I am so grateful to have them both back in my life. My friend and I  plan on taking a trip out soon ,to see them.
Thank You God for placing these 2 very special people in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment