I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Friday, June 22, 2018

Change


"Let us never fear needed change. Certainly we have to discriminate between changes for worse and changes for better. But once a need becomes clearly apparent in an individual, in a group, or in A.A. as a whole, it has long since been found out that we cannot stand still and look the other way.
The essence of all growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails."

Bill W., Grapevine, July 1965
1967 AAWS, As Bill Sees It, p. 115
 


Thought to Consider . . . 

God used two people to create me; He used a whole Fellowship to change me.

AACRONYMS
F E A R
Forget Everything And Run



1 comment:

  1. I love the thought to consider. I feel like I need a whole army to change me and I’m bringing more of those kinds of people into my life.

    ReplyDelete