I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Monday, June 4, 2018

Why Worry?



"There are many short phrases and expressions in A.A. which make sound sense; 'First Things First:  solving our immediate problems before we try to solve all the others.' 'Easy Does it.' 'Relax a little.' 'Try for inner contentment.' 'No one individual can carry all the burdens of the world.' 'Everyone has problems. Getting drunk won't solve them.' 'Twenty-four hours a day.' 'Today is the day.

Doing our best, living each day to the fullest is the art of living.' 'Yesterday is gone, and we don't know whether we will be here tomorrow.' 'If we do a good job of living  today, and if tomorrow comes for us, then the chances are we will do a good job when it arrives - so why worry about it?'" 
1976 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 382 

Thought to Ponder . . .
E
very day is a gift. That is why we call it the present.
AACR
ONYMS

S I T
  Stay In Today

No comments:

Post a Comment