I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Freedom


"Through A.A., we can experience freedom from self. After all, it was self (you, me) that stood in our own way, that ran the show and ran ourselves into bankruptcy, that hurt the ones we loved. All Twelve Steps of A.A. are designed to kill the old self (deflate the old ego) and build a new, free self." 
1976 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 459

Thought to Consider . . . 

Within our wonderful new world, we have found freedom from our fatal obsession. 

AACRONYMS

F I N E
Free, Independent, New and Energetic 

No comments:

Post a Comment