I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Wants or Needs?


"We are taught to differentiate between our wants (which are never satisfied) and our needs (which are always provided for). We cast off the burdens of the past and the anxieties of the future, as we begin to live in the present, one day at a time. We are granted 'the serenity to accept the things we cannot change' - and thus lose our quickness to anger and our sensitivity to criticism."
1976 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 560


Thought to consider . . .

Don't quit before the miracle happens!

AACRONYMS


S T E P S
Solutions To Every Problem in Sobriety

No comments:

Post a Comment