I started a Web Site in 1999 when I came back into the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Tripod decided to block me a few years ago , so I stopped writing, posting. SO I decided to take the posts I had there and put them here. Plus new ones I found on the net and shares of my own. Take what you need and pass on the rest! Blessings ds♥

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Friendship


"Carry this message to other alcoholics! You can help when no one else can. You can secure their confidence when others fail. Remember they are very ill. Life will take on new meaning. To watch people recover, to see them help others, to watch loneliness vanish, to see a fellowship grow up around you, to have a host of friends - this is an experience you must not miss. Frequent contact with newcomers and with each other is the bright spot of our lives."
1976 AAWS, Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 89

Thought to Consider . . .


I keep my sobriety by giving it away.


AACRONYMS


C A R E
Comforting And Reassuring Each other

No comments:

Post a Comment